2.2
Turnaround Time

My order took longer than expected to print.I upgraded to next day air to get it on the last day possible for me to use the product.

They told me it shipped. Apparently they couldn't charge the upgrade fee to my card, so instead of calling to clear it up they DID NOT SHIP and sent an email. I still ended up having to pay the fee and my order will be useless.

THEY HAD A RECORD OF MULTIPLE CALLS ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF thIS ORDER BUT TOOK NO CARE TO GET IT RIGHT.Do not use this company under any circumstances.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of gotprint postcards printing service. GotPrint needs to "better service and issue resolution" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gotprint postcards printing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at GotPrint.

Had an Experience with GotPrint?

Comments

Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States #1203159

This very same thing just happened to me!And I am angery!!!

There is NO NOTIFICATION WHEN GOT PRINT IS DELAYED IN THEIR PRODUCTION. To *** with the customer and schedules. You'll get it when they are good and ready.

Like you I increased my shipping to next day to ensure that my project had more than enough time.

Do NOT use Got Print when you have Got to have your job done on a schedule.