Ordered business cards, envelopes, and letterhead.Half came the slate blue I wanted, the others came in Purple, literally a different color completely.

They reprinted and we got the same thing. Don't waste your money hear. They don't even have a human being double check to make sure that the colors are correct. They said that the two colors were within a certain percentage standard for the industry.

I still can't fathom a PRINTING company that can't get colors right. Isn't that the most important thing? I'll never do business with them again.

Run the other way.Save time and money.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Gotprint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gotprint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Gotprint to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gotprint?

Comments

PSA DNA - 7/8 card sent in poorly graded PSA DNA "I sent in 8 cards in which 7 of them were poorly graded. 6 cards were 1948 bowman basketball, all of which should have graded 7-8 mininum grades. The best..." Read more One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more M0del Agency - Complete scam! Do not waste your time or money! M0del Agency "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...." Read more KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more