3.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Order number: us-gp-100-21797297 I ordered 5 sets of business cards 1-4 (500 pieces) sets which turned out purple instead of royal blue, and for some reason they printed those first, then the 5th set (2500 pieces) was printed a week later even though i ordered all 1-5 sets at the same time with the same file same color just different names for employees.So basically the first set was purple i called in to complain and have it fixed, i emailed them and they replied back that my colors were off,and offered me $20 off to reorder full price!!!

Now keep in mind ive never had a problem with gotprint before, ive ordered over 40 times with them. i go off their final proof which showed blue. Which is cool because you dont have to convert it to see its final print. Anyways i called in and talked to jeff whixh he said to wait and see the 5th set and see if it was different, and guess what, it was blue, i sent an email and recieved the same reply that it was my fault because my colors were off, one set is purple the other is blue how is that my fault.

I suggested in the email i would recieve credit for the purple ones toward a future order and was denied.Anyways here are pictures you can decide for yourself i attached the final proof from their site and a couple a took with my phone.

Review about: Gotprint Business Cards Printing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Low prices.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with GotPrint?

Comments