Got Print WON'T stand behind their work. They just DON'T CARE - no matter what - they have an excuse for everything. One time they will print your cards just fine and the next time the colors are horrible - way off - even when you submit the exact same file.
They think this is okay - it doesn't matter that my customer is pissed and doesn't like them.
BUYER BEWARE AS GOT PRINT DOESN'T STAND BEHIND ANYTHING!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - BAD QUALITY
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gotprint Business Cards
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "This is the second time I have had to replace my Surf Link control unit due to MANUFACTURING issues. Of course my "warranty" is expired now! You have the audacity to..."
- "I only needed a garbage disposal reinstall and basic reattachment of plumbing for sink drain and reconnect hose for dishwasher. The estimate was between $600.00 and $800 bucks Zack the plumber admitted..."
- "I bought two pair of Skechers a yr ago I have thrown one pair away I have had planter P and heel spur and neromia in my feet these were..."