Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

GotPrint? Heck no! GotProblems is a better title.

I wish I would have read these reviews instead of the fake ones on their site!

Before a "rep" (hahaha) from GotPrint only answers complaints like this with what's your order number, here it is so you can skip that step: US-GP-100-23247525

Multiple issues: 1. Dramatic left shift, entire card is off center 2. Poorly cut, not a clean edge in the whole box of 500 3. 90% of these cards have a weird crease, like a heavy roller wheel mark under the logo circle 4. Bottom edge is obviously slanted, easily seen 5. Magenta color chosen from their web designer, received a dark purple 6. Black streak across 40% of cards top edge like a dirty handed ink smear.

Stay away from GotPrint - use literally anyone else.

I will not accept anything less than a full refund of all money paid. If GotPrint wants this trash back, they must send me a prepaid label. Non-negotiable.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service, Quality very poor, Delivered completely unacceptable job.

Comments

ScrawnyYorkshireTerrier634

Thank you for your reply, I will update my review if what you stated actually occurs. For your "investifative" purposes, please see actual pictures I uploaded.

GotPrint

Hello. You notified us of this issue yesterday afternoon and we have not had the opportunity to investigate what had happened with your order.

We apologize if the cards you received are not the quality product we normally supply and on this occasion we will be refunding your order in full, you should see the refund back on your card within 3-5 business days.

Please feel free to recycle the cards you received. Thank you