I had an order issue with GotPrint.My letter heads and postcard colors were off.

One was darker than the other, so I contacted their QC team very frustrated as this was for the company I work at it. The rep explained why the color came out that way and what I could do to fix it. SO I fixed the color values as instructed and reprinted them and to my surprise, it was perfect. I was pissed at first because it made me look bad but once I looked into the files, it made sense.

I'm just happy someone took the time to talk to me and explain the issue.I will be using them in the future simply because of their responsive customer service and low prices.

Review about: Gotprint Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Low prices, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Gotprint?

Comments

Brilliant download is a scam Brilliant Download "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..." Read more YouCaring - You caring scam. YouCaring "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..." Read more Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more M0del agency - modelagency.uk.com - Big scamming network - W10 M0del Agency "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more