I placed an order of 100 family Christmas cards that unfortunately did not go well.The cards were doubled-sided and on the back side the pictures looked great - exactly how the proofs appeared.

On the front it was washed out and our family of five looked like ghosts - not at all like the proof. They were bad enough that I simply couldn't send them out. I called and spoke to someone in Customer Service who politely indicated they couldn't make any decisions, and that my issue would be sent to Quality Control for their review. Shortly thereafter and despite no further conversation, I received an email letting me know that the problem was within their allowable margin of error.

They went on to offer me a meager $5 discount on a reorder. I didn't find this to be an acceptable compromise to remedy the situation so I called back, again blocked by Customer Service, who insisted they didn't have any decision making power. This power rested in Quality Control - a team which I was not allowed to actually speak to. Finally and after a considerable amount of pushing, I got looped through to a Supervisor after being told they had all left for the day.

Having spoken to five different people and respectfully stating my case, I was told that they were unwilling to compromise further.

Each year I order cards and I've never had an issue.I thought I'd try GotPrint this time round and wish I would have paid more attention to the reviews.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price and stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of care for their reputation and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of gotprint christmas cards printing service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. GotPrint needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gotprint christmas cards printing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at GotPrint.

Had an Experience with GotPrint?

Comments

Chantilly, Virginia, United States #1258263

And not sure what part of the above holds to the promise on their website:

"First-time customer?No problem!

We offer a Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee to our first-time retail customers for orders with a subtotal up to $100.

If you are not entirely satisfied with the finished printed product, you can send it back to us for a full refund of the printing cost only.Please make sure your first order does not exceed this amount; that way you will know exactly what quality to expect."