Lavon, Texas

As several have said, the product is good if you don't have any problems, but if there is a problem the customer service is awful.They don't answer emails.

We had an address problem that caused the shipment to return to the printer. I had to pay extra to have it shipped and emailed several times with the updated address. No response, and they mailed it again to the same address.

I had to arrange a change with UPS.I guess they are so big and have so much business that they don't mind losing some orders or customers rather than address problems in a professional manner.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of gotprint printing services from GotPrint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants GotPrint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by GotPrint for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with GotPrint?

Comments