So I generally have no issues figuring out how to navigate an e-commerce site. In this case, I just completed a business card design (that part of the website is actually decent) but could not add to their shopping cart until I created an account.

Maybe I should have been prompted to create an account before designing the business card. What do you think? Anyway, I tried their online chat who kept giving me incomplete and likely inaccurate instructions. I tried sending a screen capture from Windows Snipping tool but the only chat only supports text / HTML so I couldn't do that.

When I explained what I am seeing, not more than 3 minutes into it does the support rep tell me to call in for support. I ended the chat session and while I got through relatively quickly, it was clear this person either lacked the vocabulary to explain to me what to click on or did not know themselves. At one point, I just gave up and said I'll try later. Turns out, all you had to do was click on a relatively small link under "Order Products" after clicking the "My Account" Link.

The problem with both the online and the phone support was they were telling me to click on the "Order Products' link which is incorrect as you first have to retrieve your saved design.

I was very clear about the fact that I had a saved design I was trying to add to their shopping cart. If anyone with intelligence at GotPrint reads this, please provide your support associates with proper training as well as phone / chat etiquette as clearly this is lacking.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 20.

Comments

GotPrint

Hello, I apologize if you did not get the service you should have. Could you please provide us with the order number or the phone number you called from so we can look into this to make sure that it doesn't happen again? Thank you