Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

So 5 years almost 6 I had a on the job injury at Got Print, and basically totally wiped out my neck.With the company not talking abit of responsibility totally bending state HR to the limit which, after they tryed the well starve him to death game, which I won after 2 years but state laws on disibity noware close to what I would have made,where they took to there own handbook to get me fired as soon as the FMLA.

Cicked in..( the very next day) 6 years of Dr. Visits... GOTPRINT Oh well *** let's go ahead and slam it...maybe they might loose 1 Set of business cards, Cali roots is the most non ethical, borderline or just actually down right breaking whatever laws to be there...job- seekers beware... Coustomers even closer I mean this is how I ended up...as the shop bindery manager...it got worse was even threatened with my job if I didn't fire someone just because she was a distraction because she was cute..

(Got Print)....be careful share it, leave it out there...I'm basically almost done...

nothing else to do...But because of me now being disabled...the VA doing my surgery every single one of you are now paying to keep me alive...also found out that they have 3500$ or so of my $$$in a 401 or a profit share that I don't know a *** thing about but social security *** sure does...maybe I get a calm and relaxing letter telling me how sorry they are...yea right!!Got or have a reaction let me know...I have a 5 in thick set of medical records...and personnel to back up everything...

Review about: Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with GotPrint?

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1355568

Went thru workers comp wile under treatment and received compensation...as low as things are I finally got the VA to handle it..now 2 surgeries later and 1more to go I hope. I do get SSI which is about the same I used to make in a month...better than nothing..they just use up their employees and kick them to the curb...I was a Bindery manager...you would not believe what I saw..

1.You shouldn't have been seeking "disability".

You should have been compensated through your state's workers' compensation system. Two entirely different things.

2. It doesn't matter whether or not the company cares to admit that your injury was job related. This would be fairly easy to prove with the required preponderance of evidence if you are correct.

3. Perhaps the company has failed to pay the required taxes to said workers' compensation system and is desperate to conceal their malfeasance. That would be a criminal action.

4. Having proven your claim for the maximum amount / time period ne:$ for workers' comp, it is now time to file for disability through Social Security (if in fact you have suffered a permanently disabling condition - the rules are fairly strict.)

You will be required to provide documentation so it is vital that you establish and maintain a paper trail.

Request copies of everything you can get from every service provider you can recall before you begin the filing procedure.

6.Good luck.